- This Campaign is operated and run by ClassPass UK Limited whose address is 11th Floor, Whitefriars Lewins Mead, Bristol, England, BS1 2NT (also referred to as “ClassPass”, “we” “us” or “our”).
- By entering this Campaign, you agree that you have read and accepted these Official Rules. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules shall be disqualified.
- This Campaign is only open to entrants located in the Netherlands.
- You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Campaign from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering our Campaign, you must comply with those legal restrictions, or, if applicable, refrain from entering the Campaign.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- You must not enter this Campaign if you or any of your immediate family is an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of ClassPass or its associated companies.
How to Enter
- The Campaign begins at 09:00AM CET on 09/01/2019 and ends at 11:59PM CET on 09/30/2019 (“Campaign Period”).
- During the Campaign Period, you must: (i) sign up for a ClassPass trial subscription; and (ii) follow @classpassnl and @foodspring_nl on Instagram. You must not have held had a ClassPass subscription at any date before the Campaign Period. Please note that: (i) at the end of the trial, you’ll auto-enroll in our standard paid-for monthly plan. You can change or cancel any time during your trial and this will not impact your chances of winning; (ii) you are responsible for paying applicable fees if you do not cancel a class you had reserved during your trial with appropriate notice or do not attend your scheduled class. Click here for our current cancellation and missed Class rules, including the applicable fees.
- Entries limited to one (1) submission per person.
- Winner(s) will be selected by random selection.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win, although entrants will need to provide payment details during sign-up. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
- All terms and conditions of Instagram apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account.
- The prizes are: for 150 randomly-selected winners, 1 x goodiebag containing a foodspring starterskit containing the following: protein muesli (full can), protein and paleo bar, whey/shapeshake sachet & shaker.
- Approximate retail value: 30 EUR
- Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. You are responsible for all taxes, travel costs and other unspecified expenses relating to the prize.
- If you enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
- Notification. Potential winner(s) will be notified by 2 weeks after the end of the Campaign Period. Winners of the goodiebag must respond to the email communication notifying them that they have won to provide their address details to ClassPass and foodspring within 7 days of the send date. If any potential winner fails to claim his/her prize, fails to sign and return relevant documentation (such as an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability and/or publicity release or rights transfer documents) or cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Campaign rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another entrant (time-permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. ClassPass shall not be liable if the potential winner does not view the message for any reason.
About your entry
- You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this Campaign shall be and shall remain complete and accurate.
- You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully.
- All entries shall be the sole and exclusive property of ClassPass and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. ClassPass is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid or unintelligible entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by ClassPass.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Campaign should causes beyond our control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, we may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) our action.
- Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- ClassPass’s decisions (and those of independent judges, where applicable) are final and binding in all matters relating to this Campaign, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
- Participation in Campaign and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for ClassPass to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Campaign or ClassPass for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that or our employees or agents and for losses caused by the fraud or us or our employees or agents or any other liability which may not by law be excluded. For other loss or damage we will only be responsible for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of the winning prize. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this Campaign. We are not responsible for: (i) losses not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence; (ii) losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering the Campaign, including losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses; (iii) any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; (iv) entries that are delayed or which we do not receive; (v) technical failures or the lack of availability of our website and/or social media channels where these are not within our reasonable control; (vi) any loss or damage of the prize during shipping where such loss or damage is outside of our reasonable control; (vii) any failure to provide the Campaign or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure is due to events outside of our reasonable control in particular we are not responsible for the performance of any third party who might be involved in providing the prize(s) although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party’s failure.
- ClassPass is not responsible if Campaign cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- All local and other applicable laws and regulations apply.
- This Campaign and its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. Additional rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
- Disputes arising out of or in connection with this Campaign will be adjudicated in the courts of England, unless you choose the courts of your home country instead.
- Where applicable, you may obtain a list of winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to our address above.
- If you have any questions or complaints about this Campaign, please contact us.
- This campaign is in no way sponsored, endosed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.